eCommerce Sales Specialist (Poland & Italy) - Full Remote
Full Job Description
The eCommerce Sales Specialist is responsible for generating revenue by promoting sales of new and existing company products. This role provides customer service, audits customer orders, explores additional needs, and answers questions regarding parts, pricing, and services also clearing doubts, answering inquiries and complaints in a fast, friendly and effective way. I are looking for candidates who wants to work in a global and challenging project using high end technology and methodologies.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide customer service, evaluate customers' needs, and answer questions regarding parts, pricing, product availability, and services.
- Provide information on warranties, price, quality of parts, delivery times and payment methods.
- Complete internal documents supporting any transaction (credits, invoices, work order, etc.).
- Process orders: perform order entry, order review for correct handling, pricing, and verification of quantities and shipping data.
- Prospect and develop customers and their ordering selections to strengthen business relationships.
- Promote, research, and maintain uploaded products on website.
- Process customer requests manually from phone calls, various electronic platforms, email, fax, etc.
- Inform customer of shipping dates, anticipated delays, and additional information as need.
- May evaluate and propose appropriate substitutions of product when considering various criteria.
- Follow-up with customers as needed.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- Providing customer care and fast and effective solutions to emerging situations
Education & Experience:
- Polish or Italian native speaker
- Bachelor degree or Diploma
- 3+ year(s) of related experience
- Experience in any CRM Platform
- Experience in any ecommerce platform
- Prior sales experience, especially online sales.
- English level B1+
- Greek language
- Solving ability and self-management, with effective results to ensure the Quality of Care
- Ability to present yourself and the company in a professional manner
- Ability to satisfy customers with the personal commitment to fulfill your orders, desires and expectations
- Ability to achieve results, improving and maintaining high levels of performance in the context of the strategies of the Company
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to utilize complex computer operations (intermediate/advanced programming, relational databases, and operating systems) and advanced features of software packages.
- Regularly uses moderately complex oral and written skills. May train others in functional areas, interact with others and make presentations to department or middle management.
- Decisions impact the management and operations within a department. May contribute to business and operational decisions that affect the department.
- Problems are varied and complex, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation. Problems are solved using knowledge and skills, general precedents, and practices.
- Results are defined; sets personal own goals and determines how to achieve results with few or no guidelines to follow; supervisor/manager provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with moderate complexity.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to sell products to multiple levels of customers, across multiple online sales platforms with various product lines.
- 100% Remote
- Competitive salary
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org